- Any cancellations to the order shall be made before the order is sent for shipping, to claim a refund of the paid amount. No refund shall be made once the product is being shipped.
- Cancellation of order shall be made with mail with Subject:” Cancellation Request” and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Mail shall contain the following details:
1. Order ID:
2. Cancellation Reason:
3. Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com . And the amount will be credited to the same account from where it’s deducted within 7 to 10 days.
4. In case of Cancellation, bank transaction charge will be applicable and paid by the customer.
1. Refund shall be made under the following conditions:
- The order was cancelled.
- The order was not delivered to the recipient. (This does not include the case for unfounded recipient)
- If there is any complaint regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will enquire about the same and if it is found to be true, the customer will get a full refund or the product will be replaced.
2. A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer; we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by the customer.
3. Sale items - Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
4. In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund, Online Delivery shall have the deciding hand.
5. Online Delivery may amend its Cancellation and Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way, we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
6. Cancellation shall be initiated after a formal order cancellation request is received at firstname.lastname@example.org . The amount will be credited to the same account from where it’s deducted within 7 to 10 days.
7. Late or missing refunds -If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is understood between www.somethinggood.co.in that returns be accepted and calculated within select parameters: -
1. Any returns due to default of the company of the damaged product or bad product quality will be taken into the consideration.
2. However, firstname.lastname@example.org will enquire about this and take action against it.
3. The return should reach as before 10 days from the date of Purchase.
4. Customer can choose whether he wants to exchange for same product or refund if he is eligible for a refund.
5. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.